Wednesday, July 22, 2015
Give Them What They Want (It's Really Very Simple)
1. Analyze and understand what people are feeling (empathize).
2. Identify key movements and trends that are impacting the world (contextualize).
3. Think about what these feelings + world events are causing people to need and desire (hypothesize).
4. Brainstorm what the brand can do to inspire consumers to action and fulfill their desires. (visualize).
5. Bring ideas to life for consumers to react to and experience (realize).
(From Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies)